NWTRC offers sessions during the spring, summer and fall.
Each participant signs up for one group lesson a week for the session. Groups consist of two to four participants.
During these sessions participants enjoy interacting with their horse, other participants, and specially trained staff members and volunteers, all while gaining multiple physical, emotional and social benefits, and learning horsemanship skills.
NWTRC also offers limited private lessons during the late fall and winter months.
- Session fees are due the first week of each session.
- Cancellation policy is strictly adhered to.
- Participants must have submitted a completed registration packet.
- Participants with Down Syndrome must have AtlantoDens Interval X-rays.
- Everyone must sign a liability release to be on the premises.
- Riders must have appropriate footwear, clothes and a well fitting approved riding helmet. (Helmet must be ASTM/SEI approved and in good condition. Lightweight helmets may be used according to the guidelines in the PATH Intl. Standards and Accreditation Manual.)
For more information on lessons contact the NWTRC.